For the MBSR Teacher Training - TT1 and TT2
The 7-day module price is 1.495 euros per person for each of the 7-day residential course modules.
This is made up of the initial non-refundable deposit of 600€ and then the balance due 6 weeks before the start of the training course.
This includes -
- 7 or 11 nights same-sex shared accommodation at the Solterreno Retreat Centre
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- Tea, water and fresh fruit
- All course tuition
- Extensive training manual supporting every aspect of MBSR Mindfulness Meditation teaching and practice
- MBSR Teacher Training Resources and Script including all core Mindfulness Meditation and Mindful Movement scripts
- Pre-course study including mp3 recordings of all core practices
- 1 x 60-minute private Supervision session to get you started on the pre-course preparation (worth €50)
- 1 x 60-minute private Supervision session on your return home to discuss the MBI-TAC and your next teacher training pathway steps (worth €50)
- MBSR Mindfulness Meditation Foundation Course Certificate on successful graduation of the Foundation course
- Able to register as an affiliate with the Yoga Alliance Professionals in the UK to demonstrate you have taken a professional training course
- Ongoing mentoring by email and optional MBSR Mindfulness Meditation Supervision in line with the Mindfulness Best Practice Guidelines
- All tuition, core practice MP3's, course manual including scripts,
- TT2 Only - MBSR 8 Week Stress Reduction course Teacher Lesson Plans and MBSR Participant Handbook
- Certificates -
- Certificate of attendance after Teacher Training Retreat 1 (TT1)
- MBSR Teacher with Mindful Academy Certificate confirming training on successful completion of both TT1 and TT2
- Not including the costs of travel.
- Not including your own travel and health Insurance.
For details of our Terms and Conditions of booking click Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training course Terms and Conditions
We are aware that the cost of training may be prohibitive for some. If you are experiencing financial difficulty, you may be eligible to apply for a bursary place. To apply, please complete this bursary form in addition to the normal application form. Please feel free to contact us for details of the above.
Application forms and booking -
If you would like to apply you can do so by filling in the online application form.
Any questions or problems firstname.lastname@example.org
Solterreno Retreat Centre is located midway between Alicante (116kms) and Valencia (129 kms) airports.
For more details of the retreat centre visit
To make payments